Know someone planning on going to college? This MS grant pays 100% tuition
If you know someone looking to attend college, either a senior or someone already enrolled, the MS HELP grant is a great way to get your tuition paid in full. Hurry though, the deadline is approaching the end of this month.
Check out the guidlines below, or see the site below for full details.
- Be a legal resident of the State of Mississippi for one year prior to application.
- Have a high school cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Score a minimum of 20 on the National ACT.
- Complete a specific high school curriculum. Learn about the HELP Curriculum below.
- Meet income limitations.
- Demonstrate need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and qualifying for a full or partial federal Pell Grant.
- Enroll full-time at an approved postsecondary institution in Mississippi in a program of study leading to a first certificate, first associate’s degree, or first bachelor’s degree.